|Significant Other Program
There are times when a company needs to provide assistance to a significant other who is forced
to give up employment to follow a newly hired employee. This program is tailored
for those occasions with career assessment, preparation of collateral materials
(resumes, model letters and/or brochures), databases of companies and
recruiters, mailings and coaching through every step into a new position. The
candidate works through each search stage with our counselor thus freeing the
working partner to concentrate on his/her new position with the company. This program includes:
We analyze and define what the candidate wants to do in the next chapter of a
career path with long-term objectives in mind. This includes career assessment
that ties in with the candidate’s life values. If appropriate, other members of the family are included in the strategic plan. The candidate develops a personal campaign that is proactively organized to go after jobs in companies that meet defined objectives and values. Should a candidate wish to start or develop a personal business, entrepreneurial counseling is available that includes planning, financing, organization, operations, marketing and keys to success.
- Defining and building a competency inventory.
- Identifying where the jobs are for each candidate.
- Creating successful resumes and/or entrepreneurial marketing materials. A resume or brochure must reflect a candidate's best benefits to a future employer in an interesting, original and attractive manner. It must be unique to each candidate and create a demand for interviews. It must immediately show a candidate’s potential worth.
- The art of successful networking. Candidates learn how to be comfortable and competent on the telephone, obtaining interviews and meeting the right people and decision makers. The candidate learns the art of successful interviewing, becoming an effective listener and an excellent presenter of benefits.
- Testing the job market through advice and research interviews. The candidate begins with networking and discovers how to locate the best jobs before they are made public. Feedback is constantly analyzed with a professional counselor every step of the way.
- Finally, when a job offer is in view, the candidate is prepared to discuss and negotiate a win-win salary.
- Secretarial services — unlimited resumes, stationery, business cards and recruiter mailings.
- Personalized corporate and recruiter databases.
- Lifetime guarantee and career support.