Modified Executive Outplacement Program
If you want to be a winner, you will be! Every job offer is a competition where only one person will emerge on top. Our training not only gives candidates an edge in this competition, but the confidence to win.
This program is divided into three key components:
We analyze and define what the candidate wants to do in the next chapter of a career path with long-term objectives in mind. This includes in-depth career assessment that ties in with the candidate’s life values. The candidate develops a personal campaign that is pro-actively organized to go after jobs in companies that meet defined objectives and values.
- Defining and building a competency inventory.
- Identifying where the jobs are for each candidate.
- Creating successful resumes and/or entrepreneurial marketing materials. A resume must reflect the candidate's best benefits to a future employer in an interesting, original and attractive manner.
- The art of successful networking. Candidates learn how to be comfortable and competent on the telephone, obtaining interviews, and meeting the right people and decision makers.
- Testing the job market through advice and research interviews. The candidate begins with networking and discovers how to locate the best jobs before they are made public. Feedback is constantly analyzed with a professional counselor every step of the way.
- Finally, when a job offer is in view, the candidate is prepared to discuss and negotiate a win-win salary.
- Unlimited resumes, stationery and business cards.
- Personalized corporate and recruiter databases.